It is the goal of Scotland Health Care System's Rehabilitation Services to help people whose function is impaired by accident, illness or from birth. Our staff customizes therapy programs for each patient and is dedicated to the care of those they serve. All services are provided by state licensed staff members.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Speech Therapy (including Dysphagia Therapy)
- The Center for Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- The SOAR Program
- Support Groups
Services are provided to:
- Hospital inpatients in acute care
Outpatients in the Community Health and Rehabilitation Center
Patients in the Center for Inpatient Rehabilitation (IPR)
Our treatment areas include:
- A Rehabilitation Gym which includes indoor track, hydraulic mats, stationary bikes, treadmills, NuSteps, and Stairmasters.
Private Treatment Rooms designed for one on one treatments and evaluations.
- Pediatric Room which offers specialized treatment techniques and equipment for children of varying diagnoses.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- A physician referral
- An updated medication list
- Your insurance card
- A picture I.D.
- A completed History Form
- Wear or bring comfortable clothing
Services are available:
Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For more information call Gary Hatchell, PT, Senior Director of Rehabilitation Services, at 910-291-7800, toll-free at 1-877-SMH-RHAB, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.