TAKE ACTION AGAINST BREAST CANCER. GET YOUR ANNUAL SCREENING MAMMOGRAM.
Meeting our community's breast health needs and saving lives is our top priority. We can now offer our breast health expertise on wheels. Scotland Imaging Center is now able to bring early breast cancer detection to you thanks to our partnership with Charlotte Radiology. Our goal is to provide women with a more convenient option for breast cancer screening. Patients will experience the same quality, compassionate care, expertise and comfortable atmosphere as in our imaging center.
October 6, 2016
November 15, 2016
December 12, 2016
MARLBORO MEDICAL COMPLEX
957 Cheraw Street, Bennettsville
*Dates are subject to change, scheduling in advance is recommended.
- Must be a woman 35 and older
- Physician referral not required but must have a physician's name for reporting purposes
- Women under 35 with a history of breast cancer (mother or sister with breast cancer before age 50) are eligible.
- Must be one year since previous mammogram
- Must not be pregnant or breast-feeding
- No new breast lumps/concerns (Patient should promptly contact their physician if experiencing breast problems)
Insurance card must be presented at the time of your appointment.
To schedule an appointment on the mobile or at our Imaging Center, please call 910-291-7244.
Walk-in appointments are available*.