Scotland Health Care System has provided medical care to the Marlboro community for nearly 25 years. Currently, the following practices offer care at the Marlboro Medical Complex:
- Marlboro Family Practice and Urgent Care (formerly Scotland Health Care Center) - five experienced health care professionals
- OrthoCarolina Scotland (the Bennettsville office) - a local orthopedics practice with four experienced orthopedic surgeons.
- Marlboro Surgical Associates - a surgery practice with services provided by experienced general surgeon Dr. Chi-Dai Chen. Dr. Chen has provided surgical care to Marlboro County residents since 2006.
- Outpatient laboratory services
- Scotland Regional Hospice
We want Marlboro and Chesterfield residents to know that quality care is not far from home for them. At Scotland Health Care System our services include:
- Marlboro Ob/Gyn, a long-established Bennettsville Ob/Gyn practice serving patients since 1985, supported by Scotland Memorial Hospital's Women's Center
- A full-range of top ranked surgical services provided by experienced surgeons and a top-notch surgical team, providing: general surgery, ob/gyn, orthopedics, ophthalmology, ENT, podiatry, urology, and vascular surgeries
- Scotland Cancer Treatment Center - a Duke-affiliate for both medical oncology and radiation oncology
- Cardiovascular Services - an affiliation with FirstHealth of the Carolinas for our Cardiovascular Center
- Outpatient Endoscopy Center - a lower-cost alternative for colonoscopies
- An Emergency Center with short wait times and the option to schedule appointments for non-life-threatening emergencies
- An Urgent Care Center open daily for minor illness and injuries
- A full range of diagnostic imaging services, supported by Charlotte Radiology, one of the nation's largest radiology practices
- A full range of diagnostic laboratory services
To reach Marlboro Medical Complex, please call 843-454-0245.